A new patch for Allods Online!
Some of the key things I’m looking forward to are:
- Players can now split items that are in stacks. “Shift+drag” will remove one item from a stack, “Ctrl+drag” will remove half the items from a stack, and “Alt+drag” will open a window that will allow players to remove a specified number of items from a stack – Thank you!
- Added the ability to respond to whispers. The default hotkey is “BACKSPACE” – Major addition!
- Players can now choose which quests and quest objectives to display in the Quest Tracker – Yes!
- Fixed a bug where the spells a player cast on themselves would refresh the duration of their Flag of War
Things I’m not so excited about:
- Players can no longer avoid the Fear of Death effect by being resurrected by other players
I’ve only listed the things I’ve encountered or wanted as I’m only level 26. There’s much much more I’m sure people appreciate.
Click here for the whole list of fixes and additions. Beware … it’s a long list.
Unfortunately, there’s no ETA on when this patch will go live.
On a side note – this is the longest Open Beta I’ve ever seen.