This week was pretty busy which didn’t allow for as much gaming as usual, though, I still game-hopped. A lot of the time I did have wasn’t spent on super deep/meaningful games since they were short and didn’t require any brain power.
- A couple people I follow on Twitter shared some pictures of this and I thought it looked cute so I decided to pick it up.
- I knew it was a “clicker” game but still thought there’d be more to the game than there was. There’s not really much to do once I’ve built all the items. Then it just becomes a level grind to upgrade your plots.
- I’ll probably play until I get a certain achievement and then not touch it again.
- Buying and playing Plantera reminded me about Clicker Heroes so I checked up on my progress.
- Apparently you can join a clan in this game! Yay for teams.
- Though there isn’t much interaction in the game there’s a ton that I still don’t know anything about. Souls? Ancients? Guess I’ll have to look that up if I spend any more time playing.
- As mentioned last week, this game is amazing. We finally “beat” it. I put that in quotes because we saw and achieved End Game but there are still a lot of puzzles left to do. A LOT!
- After seeing the end it’s left me with a feeling of … WTF? I was expecting the end to tell me about the world the game exists in but instead it only left me with more questions.
- The way they did the end credits was brilliant.
- This is my first XCOM game. I bought it on a whim.
- I am loving it! I’ve finally gotten to a point where I feel somewhat comfortable that I know what I’m doing. I expect a twist to mess me up though.
- I started making characters after people I know … what could possibly go wrong?!
- I’m going to be playing this game for some time, I can tell.
As mentioned, not a very game-heavy week, but got some good gaming time in regardless.
Have a great week!